Our attorneys are available Monday – Fridays from 9:00 – noon and 1:30 – 4:30 to assist with restraining order applications for victims of domestic violence and elder abuse. All services are free.
What you need to know:
- Victims meet with attorneys or legal interns and receive individualized assistance.
- The process takes on average two – three hours.
- Interpreting services are available if needed.
- If an application is completed before 2:00 PM it can be submitted that day with a response by the Court at 3:45 PM.
- If an application is completed after 2:00 PM, the victim will receive a response at 3:45 PM the following day.
- Attorneys are available to respond to questions between 3:45 – 4:30 each afternoon in the FJC legal clinic, following the Court’s response.